Top 30 Famous quotes by Beyonce
Beyoncé Knowles-Carter, born 1981, is a worldwide icon, singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. She was initially best known as the lead singer of ‘Destiny’s Child’ but has since come to be known as an artist in her own right. Managing to inspire millions of people worldwide with her voice, actions and words, we at Turtlequote.com have collected the top 30 famous quotes by Beyonce for your reading pleasure. Remember to read to the end for some bonus Beyoncé facts!
“Love is something that never goes out of style”– Beyoncé
“Beauty fades. Your spirit is forever”– Beyoncé
“The more you mature, you realize that the imperfections make your more beautiful.”– Beyoncé
“We all have our purpose, we all have our strengths”– Beyoncé
“Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change.”– Beyoncé
“A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.”– Beyoncé
“I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me”– Beyoncé
“As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal”– Beyoncé
“Beauty fades. Your spirit is forever.”– Beyoncé
“I get nervous when I don’t get nervous.”– Beyoncé
“I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”– Beyoncé
“My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful”– Beyoncé
“If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow”– Beyoncé
“God has a plan and God is in control of everything”– Beyoncé
“A woman is most beautiful when she smiles.”– Beyoncé
“If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.”– Beyoncé
“It’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.”– Beyoncé
“Me, myself and I. That’s all I got in the end.”– Beyoncé
“Thank God I found the good in goodbye”– Beyoncé
“The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.”– Beyoncé
“No one else can make you happy. You make you happy.”– Beyoncé
“Spread positivity; don’t matter how big, or how small.”– Beyoncé
“I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me”– Beyoncé
“I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out.”– Beyoncé
“You have to trust yourself.”– Beyoncé
“With a lot of success comes a lot of negativity.”– Beyoncé
“If you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that’s easier said than done, but keep trying.”– Beyoncé
“Love is so blind, it feels right when it’s wrong.”– Beyoncé
“Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.”– Beyoncé
“What goes around comes back around.”– Beyoncé
- Beyonce was born in Houson, Texas, USA on September 4th, 1981 to Tina and Mathew Knowles
- Her mother, Tina Knowles was born Célestine Ann Beyoncé and is where Beyonce gets her name from.
- Beyonce’s father was an Xerox sales manager and her mother a hairdresser and Salon owner
- Starting at a young age, Beyonce enroled in dance classes at her school where she also started singing. During this time, at age seven she beat teenage participants in a talent show by singing John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’.
- Beyonce met Kelly Rowland (Future fellow Destiny’s child group member) when she was eight and subsequently formed and auditioned as all girl entertainment group.
- Her father, Mathew, saw potential in the group and in 1995 resigned from his job to manage them full time. After initially signing to Elektra records and moving to Atlanta records they were cut by the company but managed to sign a deal with Sony records in 1996
- From 1997 to late 2001 Destiny’s Child exploaded to become one of the hottest groups of the time before deciding to split and follow solo careers.
- Beyonce has sold over 75 million albums and over 118 million records as a solo artist alone. Her most famous works include ‘Halo’, ‘Crazy in love’ ‘Single Ladies’ & ‘If I were a Boy’ amongst many others.
- She has been part of many high profile films such as ‘Austin Powers in Goldmember’, ‘The pink panther’ ‘Dreamgirls’ and ‘The Lion King’
If you liked this post you may also like our posts on Marilyn Monroe – Check it out!