Exceptional Marilyn Monroe Quotes
“A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.”Marilyn Monroe
“Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life.”Marilyn Monroe
“I don’t forgive people because I’m weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.”Marilyn Monroe
“I don’t stop when I’m tired. I only stop when I’m done.”Marilyn Monroe
“Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”Marilyn Monroe
Some short facts on Marilyn Monroe:
- She was born in 1926 and died in 1962 (Aged 36).
- Marilyn was married 3 times firstly to James Dougherty (1942 – 1946) then to Joe DiMaggio (1954 – 1955) and lastly to Arthur Miller (1956 – 1961).
- She was born and raise din Los Angeles, California USA.
- Most of her childhood was spent in foster care and an orphanage.
- During World War II she was working in a factory as part of the war effort.
- Her nude image was used on the cover of the first issue of playboy.
- She founded her own production company in 1954.
- Her cause of death was ruled as a probable suicide from an overdose of barbiturates however, there are several conspiracy theories regarding this.
- Her real name was Norma Jeane Mortenson
For some more interesting facts and information, I found this blog that you may also be interested in – https://medium.com/the-nonfiction-zone/18-fascinating-facts-about-marilyn-monroe-f074ccd76f2b
If you liked this page, you may also be interested in our post on our top 30 Beyonce Quotes!